BlogStudies is one of the best experience based WordPress resource site in the web world. BlogStudies is dedicated to guiding-
- The buddying WordPress entrepreneurs.
- WordPress Businesses sites.
- More specifically, for the people looking for a coach who can guide them effortlessly without asking a single penny.
Our content is 100% free for our readers, and always it will be. Our motive is to support people who have a passion for publishing content but don’t know how to do it.
BlogStudies Source of Income
BlogStudies don’t have any direct source of income. We don’t sell any products or services on our website. We need to invest a good amount of funds on servers, hosting, plugins, and other resources to manage the BlogStudies website.
- We earn through referring product or services [Affiliate Marketing] of third party organizations. We don’t do direct promotion of products or services. Our recommendations are based on two conditions. First, if we are users of those products or services for a long and they are result-driven. Second, we recommend them only after reviewing their capability based on deep research being done by our experts.
- As of now, we are not earning through placing third-party advertisements on BlogStudies. But in the future, we may do so. We will be updating the same to you once we start rolling out the third party ads on BlogStudies.
How Our Readers are Helping Us?
We earn a small amount when a reader like you click and buy the recommended product or services via affiliate links we mention in our content.
Please note that you don’t need to pay any extra amount for buying via referral links. Infect you will get a lucrative discount.
- For example, we have created an exclusive list of must-have WordPress plugins. In case you are planning to buy any of the plugins, we request you to buy through our referral links. It provides us necessary funds to keep running the BlogStudies.
- Our readers help us by sharing our content on various social media platforms. You can help us by doing the same.
We recommend that we use.
Keep Helping Us. Thank you for the support.